Country Mouse Creation

Country Mouse Creation
A Place to come sit awhile and enjoy a Little Bit of the Country and Gods Love

Monday Morning Blues Find a Child to Lift Your Spirits

If You are having Monday Morning Blues look for a child!!!!!!!!!!!
I was feeling a little down when I received these pictures of my great niece.
Lifted my spirits right up. Then I talked to my daughter who was telling me my grandson
who is five had escaped the house and she found him in their new backyard in his Transformer under ware
and his tennis shoes running along the inside of the fence ..........arms spread out like a bird in flight.........yelling free free at last.............the dogs had broken the new extra sturdy chain link fence and were running on the outside of the fence barking ............I am sure freeeeeeee freeeeeeeeeee at last!!!!!!!!!!
Kids they are the best. They love with abandon, forgive quickly, and laugh freely!!!!!!!!!!!! Find a child
and lift your spirits today!!!!!!!!!!! God Loves You!!!

Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 37:4

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you glad they make SUPER POWER undies for little boys so they can do this. I remember my son and his SUPER POWER Micky undies.
    Sure glad I have you in my FAVORITE Blog Spots.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thought for Today!!

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN YOUR BEHALF!



PSALMS 66:5