Country Mouse Creation

Country Mouse Creation
A Place to come sit awhile and enjoy a Little Bit of the Country and Gods Love

Carving Idea's


Hi everyone I am looking for some help on finding new carving idea's for my gourd bowls.
Below you will see some of the bowls I have already carved. I hope to get more detailed, the more I practice.
I am thinking about carving crosses, floral, and maybe some zodiac signs (my niece suggested she would like to see that) I am also considering making some small like hope chest boxes with things carved on the tops. Let me know what you think?
What do you think any ideals are welcome. Please excuse the pictures I am also searching for a new camera but have to sell a few more items before I can afford the one I am looking at. I have an old cannon I love but it is not digital so I need to move up in the world and get one that is. My digital is a small Sony and I have not been as happy with it as my old cannon. Any help there would greatly be appreciated also. Well I have rambled enough about that let me know what you think. I should be able to get some good work done the next few days as Ron will be gone and I wont have to worry about picking up the house and cooking meals.


The Lord bless you and keep you: the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

Numbers 6:24,2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought for Today!!

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN YOUR BEHALF!



PSALMS 66:5