Country Mouse Creation

Country Mouse Creation
A Place to come sit awhile and enjoy a Little Bit of the Country and Gods Love

A New Start



                                               http://www.etsy.com/shop/countrycarver




I hope to turn over a new leaf and write on my blog at lest once a week!I would love to say once a day but I know myself I have good intentions but no will power as far as sticking to something. Kind of like my diets I want to I mean too but ................I just don't do!!!I hope to start each blog with a bible verse and try to relate it to something that is going in on my life at the time or someones around  me.I hope to give hope to those who feel hopeless and love to those who feel unloved and laughter to everyone because these are the things that keep!!I will try to share everyday things also. Like what I am working on recipes things that help keep me sain. Creating is my therapy, so I thank God daily for allowing me to still be able to create. I also love giving gift or little things to make people smile. These are the things that give me joy. That and my grandchildren.
So here goes my new leaf my new start on my blog page!!

Jeremiah 31:3 NIV
"I have loved you with an everlasting love:I have drawn you with loving -kindness"

This verse and the flowers above remind me of my sister, my dear sweet Kate who lives in Colorado and who has been faced with many health issues this past few months and has kept a positive attitude and believed that there is always hope. Kate is as genital spirit who loves nature. She is a landscaper by trade and has a green thumb to be sure , unlike mine thumb whos only purpose as of late seems to be to getting caught in drawers,  and smashed with hammers. Kate came to visit last summer and turned my rose buses in to works of art they have hundred blooms now just from her knack for trimming. But back to my story Kate was facing three maybe four surgeries and had lost her ability to work because of it. There was no income and to say the least no insurance. Things were looking very bleak. She had been told that the help she was receiving would not cover the surgeries and it would be best if she just gave up. In fact she had a surgeon tell her to cancel the surgery unless she could come up with ...........well just lets say enough to pay for a Lamborghini, in cash. To say the least that was not any where near a possibility even with friends and families help. She called saying they want be to cancel it had taken months to even get in to see the surgeon and he wanted her to cancel she continued to say no i am waiting on a miracle. They laughed at her all except for one sweet girl who said don't give up Kate, I am trying to find someone. This young lady must have had a heart for God because she never gave up. Two days before the surgery was planed the girl called and said she had done and tried everything to make a long story short she said I guess there is no hope. Yet she prayed and could not rest God placed on her heart to go to the top guy above her superiors the ones that told her there was nothing that could be done.And as it often is in Gods timing a miracle did come money and people and  things fell into place and the surgery was done all because of a loving God who gives everlasting Love and draws us near with loving kindness and places in our paths those who also love.
So if you are out there feeling low discourage and don't see any hope on the horizon believe and trust in His love for you an everlasting love. Feel his presence drawing you near.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought for Today!!

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN YOUR BEHALF!



PSALMS 66:5