Country Mouse Creation

Country Mouse Creation
A Place to come sit awhile and enjoy a Little Bit of the Country and Gods Love

Romping in the Yard


This little guy was romping in the yard tonight. It was so cool him and one of his brothers were playing running back and forth in and out of the tree line.When I start missing living closer to the city God gives me a reminder of why I love living here in the country. As much as I miss being close to my grandkids its fun for them to come to Grans house and see sights like this. Only a few more weeks til Thanksgiving and ever one will be here for a week in the deer woods and Thanksgiving dinner fun and games!I cant wait I am in the process of making table decorations now. Here is one of the bigger turkeys I made for the store today!






http://www.etsy.com/shop/countrycarver
God really blessed my little store last week I sold an item everyday!! Thanks to all who looked and bought and thank God for better health this year. I am looking forward to going to war eagle for the first time this next weekend!All the years I had the craft  store my own craft shows I never got to go this year I get to I am so excited! Well take care everyone. God bless you and your families.  Remember you are a blessing sent from Heaven above, a huggable reminder of God's unfailing love. (Matt Anderson, author)                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought for Today!!

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN YOUR BEHALF!



PSALMS 66:5