Country Mouse Creation

Country Mouse Creation
A Place to come sit awhile and enjoy a Little Bit of the Country and Gods Love
Halloween Wreath
Just got back from a relaxing weekend at Eureka Springs! My sweet husband thought after this past year I needed a weekend away from the house and all the memories of surgeries and being stuck inside. It was so much fun to take our time and just look at crafts antiques and just be away from the every day hassles. We would shop a little go swim and relax in the hot tub take a nap then back out shopping!!It inspired me to make this little wreath when we got home.Cant decide if Ill keep it give it to my granddaughter and her roommate for there fist apartment or sell it. If Darian and Makayla want it then its theirs of course~~!!!


Debi and Me

 I am so blessed this past week I got to see my best friend since Jr High, that I haven't seen in three years were older and greyer but we still laugh like we did back in school!!I am so glad her husband brought her to see me!! Thanks Danny!! The only thing that would be better if we lived closer so we could laugh together more. We missed you Becki that's our other friend!!! But we never forget her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought for Today!!

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN YOUR BEHALF!



PSALMS 66:5