Country Mouse Creation

Country Mouse Creation
A Place to come sit awhile and enjoy a Little Bit of the Country and Gods Love
Its A Beautiful Day the Lord Has Given Us!!!

Today is a great day and I love starting my day off with reading my encouraging blogs from Prairie Flower Farm and Linda Stubbs she is my favorite always so encouraging and so sweet the way she shares the Lord!!!
She is having a party and I know all of you would love to join in!!! My favorite Part of course is the pictures of her farm and sweet family along with words of encouragement from the Lord. If you need a lift go to her site .prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com/ 

This has been a wonderful day for me God has allowed me to feel well enough to paint again after the past few months  with knee surgeries, being diagnosed with soriotic arthritis and then last week gall bladder surgery feeling good is a big blessing!!!

Just a little verse for you today!!!
Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you: your right hand upholds me. Psalm 63:7-8

This sure has been the truth the last few months for me !! Thanks for all those of you that have been praying for me . God is good and today is a Beautiful Summer Day!!! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought for Today!!

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN YOUR BEHALF!



PSALMS 66:5