Country Mouse Creation

Country Mouse Creation
A Place to come sit awhile and enjoy a Little Bit of the Country and Gods Love

Inspiration from this past weekend in Eureka Springs!!

My sweet husband decided I needed a weekend away after this past year of surgeries and being stuck inside. So he surprised me with a weekend in Eureka Springs. It was wonderful shopping and looking at crafts and antiques and this weekend was city wide garage sells so we got a bonus. We would shop awhile go back to hotel relax in pool and hot tub then take a nap and go back out shopping!!!!!!!!!! It was wonderful and inspired me to make this Halloween wreath as well as give me some more fun ideals for Christmas and other holidays. Thanks honey love you> God really blessed me when he put you into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought for Today!!

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN YOUR BEHALF!



PSALMS 66:5