Country Mouse Creation

Country Mouse Creation
A Place to come sit awhile and enjoy a Little Bit of the Country and Gods Love

After The Storm!!!


 
AFTER THE STORM!!!
 
This past week has given me allot of time to reflect and praise God for keeping my children and friends safe. There are mixed feelings because on one hand I am praising Him for my children's safety and on the other I am grieving for those who have lost so much.
I know that His compassion's never fail. They are new every morning: great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22
The first picture is one of my daughters neighborhood thank God her house was untouched all they were all in a cellar when the tornado went over their home.
The second is just so darn cute had to add it to give all those struggling as little smile in the mist of the darkness. After the storm comes the rainbow.
There is not allot to say so many stories of Gods mercies here in Oklahoma and of people showing their love for those who have lost so much. I am proud to be called an Okie!!!
Love to all of you! And may God bless and hold your family close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought for Today!!

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN YOUR BEHALF!



PSALMS 66:5