Country Mouse Creation

Country Mouse Creation
A Place to come sit awhile and enjoy a Little Bit of the Country and Gods Love

I am the worlds worst Blogger!!!!

Its been forever since I have added anything to my blog. Therefore I claim myself the worlds worst blogger. This is something I made today trying to find new ways to create. You can find it on my etsy under country carver I will try to put it in my store but I seem to sell better on etsy Thank you God for all the sales since I have been unable to work since September because of what ever this is with my knees and joints they just don't work any more I Am so thankful it is not in my hands too bad . I an sure God has a plan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought for Today!!

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN YOUR BEHALF!



PSALMS 66:5