Country Mouse Creation

Country Mouse Creation
A Place to come sit awhile and enjoy a Little Bit of the Country and Gods Love

Cutie Pie Cupid


Well here it is the new year and I am already behind on blogging. I had promised myself to do better. Its a cold winter day today so its a good time to get started on creating for Valentine's  Day our next Holiday. I live for Holidays they make me smile. This is my newest gourd Cutie Pie Cupid I have her for sale on my etsy site under country carver ans the gourd garden if you want more info on her.This is abut all I have created so far this year I am getting a slow start.Hope everyone is feeling good and getting their new year off to a good start I am ready to get my next knee surgery over with so I can look forward to some junking and more creating.

1 comment:

  1. I love her. Again you are creating another cute little person that someone will enjoy receiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thought for Today!!

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN YOUR BEHALF!



PSALMS 66:5