Country Mouse Creation

Country Mouse Creation
A Place to come sit awhile and enjoy a Little Bit of the Country and Gods Love

Decorating for Halloween













Well I finally felt up to doing something the other day since I hurt my knee on labor day and they say I have torn something in it and may have to have surgery. But I put on a brace and went to town I was determined to get my house decorated and get me in the mood for trick or treat night. Even though last year I had not one trick or treater BooooooooooooWhoooooooooooo!
This year i will just have people over for a halloween dinner!!
Now I am in the mood to make more Halloween stuff for the store check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought for Today!!

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN YOUR BEHALF!



PSALMS 66:5