Country Mouse Creation

Country Mouse Creation
A Place to come sit awhile and enjoy a Little Bit of the Country and Gods Love

Sharing His Seeds

Sharing His Seeds
I am so excited one of my favorite blogspots is PrairieFlowerFarm
Linda Stubbs the sweetest Christian lady writes everyday and is such an encuragement to me.
She started a seed exchange to give us a little taste of sprimg early.
And an opportunity to meet someone new. I am so excited I got my ladys name today and have already mailed her seeds and a note. Poor girl has no ideal who she got with me I talked her leg off.
But back to sweet Linda her site is such an encouragement always positive.
if you get a chance pay her a visit.
prairieflowerfarm.blogspot
Thanks Linda for sharing this neat ideal with us. And thanks for sharing the seeds God ask us to plant.
Seeds of Love, kindness, compassion, forgiveness you are awesome I know God is smiling at all the seeds you plant daily.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought for Today!!

COME AND SEE WHAT GOD HAS DONE, HOW AWESOME HIS WORKS IN YOUR BEHALF!



PSALMS 66:5